Alright the truth is that sometimes I just don’t have anything to write about – because I’m to busy reading the blogs of people I find interesting. One popular thing around right now is a list called Ten on Tuesday. I’ve renamed it and I’m giving it a go, so let’s get this thing started off right!
1. If you won the lottery, what would be your one random, off-the-wall purchase?
A fully furnished apartment with rent paid off for 5 years.
2. What is popular now that you just don’t get?
Twitter and Facebook games like Farmville and Mafia Wars
3. What would your last meal, you know, if you were ever about to be executed and you got to choose that sort of thing?
Baked seven cheese ravioli from Boston pizza, with a Ceaser salad on the side and then a big hunk of chocolate cherry cheesecake.
4. When is it okay to start listening to Christmas music?
November 12th… no earlier.
5. How do you feel about facial hair on men?
I’m not a fan of beards or mustaches. A little scruff is okay but if I’m giving you a hug and your face is peeling away a layer of my skin, or I’ve discovered a small family of woodland sprite it’s time to shave.
6. McDonald’s or Burger King? Those are the only two options.
McDonald’s fries and Flurries.
7. What kind of soap do you use?
The Dark Kiss body wash I got for christmas, I don’t use it to much but I’m most defianetly hooked on the hand lotion.
8. What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Wild Child, St. Trinians, The Breakfast Club, and Sydney White.
9. Favorite beverage?
Non-alcoholic: Any clear soda – Ginger Ale, Sprite, Spritz up, Seven up, Lemon Lime
Alcoholic: Give me a year?
10. What do you want for Christmas?
Realistically: Books. In my dreams: An apartment, a laptop, heels that don’t make my feet hurt, a really big bed, some nice bed sheets, and a big rainforest shower.